Search This Blog

Monday, March 28, 2011

Lovely Eco-System

For all sudden, I stunt, staring at the poor conversation I fail to perform perfectly with all hope abandon. I sit on my chair, uncomfortably, wondering “ What I did to deserve such unpleasant act of ignorance and cold cruel manners?” At that very moment, time seem to have stop, probably for me time went back searching for the link to every door the world possesses. A sudden strike fell hard into me. I regain my consciousness again with every piece of puzzle solve but smash into pieces again. I felt down, very unemotional like a mask was just and finally taken off from me. I felt hell, burning life-living hell. Indescribable feeling flow in my mind. Rebel and hungry to death. I hold my heavy tears as thought they are heavier then even my “feel”. No one intrust me, no one care about me, no one felt for me, no one will know me.An army man live for nothing but die for something, we lovers live for reason, die for someone. At the end, I realize, “Friends, are just and only a tool for your next goal.”

No comments:

Post a Comment