Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A "life" I lived (morning)

A sudden chill I felt down into my spine, trigger my whole body to be unconscious. I woke up feeling dizzy as though knowledge pass through me in a blink of an eye. I flick off the tears I cry for the night that I can't pass out. I can't keep my breath where unlimited pointless facts came across me and there is nothing I can do about it. I took my very 1st step of the day and still I found it difficult to stand with my eyes still blank. Soon I reached for my shower. As the water flow, water vapor was created. Within a minute the room filled with mist. My lungs was solid and gasping for air like a boulder crash against my chest. I glance, breathlessly at the sky through the little tiny window my bathroom had while having myself "water". I brush my teeth while I wiped off the fog on the mirror. Staring at the mirror mumbling the song heard last night with my tooth brush inside my mouth. I had my cloths on and open up the curtain I close last night. Shinny and bright light blinded my eyes again. Life filled my room with color. At last, I walked up to the door, open up the barrier between two alternate dimension. An immortal soul filled me in with energy as I turned my head back and have one last good look at the cold and shabby room that turn bright into a room of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment